For Skope IT analytics about applications, go to Skope IT > Applications in the Netskope UI. This page helps you manage your apps, create policies, plus analyze and export app information.
The following are some use cases for the Applications page:
- See a list of cloud apps discovered in the last 24 hours.
- Determine when users access a new cloud app, and then monitor app usage.
- Know when an app triggers policy hits or DLP incidents.
- Click on the app to understand the full detail of this cloud app and to check the Cloud Confidence Index (CCI) to assess the enterprise readiness of the app.
- Jump to Skope IT to view all the events for a cloud app.
Applications, Categories, and Instances Tabs
The following information provides summaries of the categories within the Applications, Categories, and Instances tabs::
- Applications: The app name, with links to more details about the app, like the CCI score, and incident information.
- Bytes Downloaded: Total amount per app.
- Bytes Uploaded: Total amount per app.
- Category: Software group, like Cloud Storage, Development tools, etc. To learn more: Category Definitions.
- CCL: Cloud Confidence Level score for each app (Application tab only).
- Instances: Identify the instance of an app being accessed.
- Sanctioned: Sanctioned or not distinctions for each app (Application tab only).
- Sessions: Total number of sessions per app.
- Total Bytes: Total amount per app.
- Users: Total number of users per app, with links to each user’s details.
To update the page with the most current information, click the refresh icon next to the title of the page.
To view data within a specific date range, select the time filter menu in the top-right corner.
To change the columns shown, click the gear icon, and select the columns to show on each tab. You can filter items shown on the page by adding a filter, selecting a date range, and sorting per column.
View Skope IT Events Per Application
To view Skope IT events per application:
- Click the Applications, Categories, or Instances tab.
- Then select one or more applications.
- To filter the applications by category, click the Categories tab, then select one or more categories.
- To filter the applications by instances, click the Instances tab.
- Click See Events to view a list of events based on your selections.
Create a Policy
To create a policy:
- Choose the Applications, Categories, or Instances tab.
- Select one or more applications or categories.
- Click the Create Policy button.
Export Application Analytics
To export application analytics information to a spreadsheet, click Export. The bottom of the page allows you to go to subsequent pages and increase the number of rows shown per page.