For Skope IT analytics about websites, go to Skope IT > Webites in the Netskope UI. This page helps you determine which websites users are visiting, how often, plus analyze and export site information.
The following are use cases for the Websites page:
- See summary information, like website name or IP, domain, categories, page visits, ect.
- Monitor the number of devices, websites, and apps accessed by a user.
- Determine if specific websites trigger policy hits or incidents.
- Identify that the group of users who accessed this app is from the same business unit.
- Jump to Skope IT to view all the events for a website.
Websites and Categories Tabs
The following information provides summaries of the each of the Applications and Categories tabs:
- Websites: IP address or name for the site.
- Category: Software group, like Cloud Storage, Development tools, ect. Refer to Category Definitions for more information.
- Domain: IP address or name for the domain where the site resides.
- User: Total number of users per site.
- Sessions: Total number of sessions per site.
- Total Bytes: Amount per site.
- Bytes Uploaded: Amount per site.
- Bytes Downloaded: Amount per site.
To update the page with the most current information, click next to the page title.
To change the columns shown, click the gear icon on the right and select the columns to show on each tab. You can filter items shown on the page by adding a filter, selecting a date range, and sorting per column.
Click the Restore Defaults button to restore column related settings to default.
To see Skope IT events per site, select one or more listings and click View Events, and then select Page Events.
To export application analytics information to a spreadsheet, click Export CSV. The bottom of the page allows you to go to subsequent pages and increase the number of rows shown per page.