You can create and manage watchlists to monitor specific events for Application Events and Page Events.
To create a watchlist
- Create the search query by entering the query in the search bar.
For example, if you want to view any users accessing cloud apps with a low CCL, go to the Skope IT search query field and enter
user eq 'email@example.com' and ccl eq 'low'.
- To the right of the search bar, click the icon. The Create Watchlist dialog box opens.
- Enter the name for your watchlist and click SAVE.
It will take up to 30 minutes to reflect the watchlist alert changes after a watchlist is created.
You can create a maximum of 10 watchlists.
To manage a watchlist
- Go to the Home page, click the EDIT button, and then click Add Widgets to view the Widget Library.
- Enter “Watchlist” in the Widget Library search bar.
- Click the Watchlist widget and drag it to the Home page.
The Widget Library search bar is case-sensitive.
To delete a watchlist, go to the Home page to view the watchlist widget, and select the watchlist you want to delete.