Netskope has on-boarded a new set of APIs from various cloud apps. This enhancement is part of Netskope’s continuous effort to optimize the integration with the cloud apps Netskope supports. The integration based on the old APIs will go end-of-support on June 30, 2020. Staying on the old APIs beyond this date may cause functionality loss, service outages, and prevent Netskope from diagnosing issues.
Netskope recommends migrating to the new APIs before the end-of-support deadline. To start with, you should migrate the following cloud apps to leverage the new set of APIs:
- Microsoft Office 365 OneDrive for Business: The administrator should re-grant the Microsoft Office 365 OneDrive for Business app. For more information, see Microsoft Office 365 OneDrive Graph API Migration.
- Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Sites: The administrator should re-grant the Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Sites app. For more information, see Microsoft Office 365 OneDrive Graph API Migration.
- Box: The administrator should enable the JSON Web Token (JWT) app and Box Event Stream followed by a re-grant of the Box API Data Protection SaaS instance in the Settings > Configure App Access > Classic > SaaS page of the Netskope tenant.
Customers who have already authorized the Netskope Introspection custom app and intend to leverage the Box Event Stream capabilities, need to reauthorize the Netskope Introspection app in the Box admin console and re-grant the Box API Data Protection SaaS instance in the Settings > Configure App Access > Classic > SaaS page.
- To enable the JWT app, see Authorize Netskope Introspection App on Box Enterprise.
- To enable Box Event Stream, see Enable Box Event Stream.
- To view the end-to-end configuration of Box, see Configure Box for API Data Protection.