You can scan your network using the in-built OpenVAS scanner that will generate vulnerability reports which you can download. Navigate to the Manage > Scans menu. You will see a list of previously executed scans with the status and scan report.
Create OpenVAS Scan
Follow the procedure to create a new OpenVAS scan for your appliance:
- Navigate to the Manage > Scans menu in your appliance. Click on Create OpenVAS Scan tab. You will see the New OpenVAS Scan window.
- Give a name to the scan.
- Choose a scan target. Following are your options:
- Subnet – provide a subnet IP address to target the scan.
- IP range – provide a range of IP addresses to target the scan.
- IP list – provide a comma separated list of IP addresses to target the scan.
- Select the appliance from the dropdown.
- Click the Start scan now button.